Updated: 2 days ago
There are six things that you must complete before you are able to travel to Paris, France, for the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe. Please pay careful attention to the details below and if you have any questions regarding what is required before your travel date, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Racingbreaks.com can only reiterate information on the governments websites for both France and the UK, and act as a guide to how each individual should prepare for travel.
What you need to do before travelling to France from England
1. Be fully vaccinated if you are travelling from the UK. The UK is on the Amber list for France and therefore you must be fully vaccinated. You must have had your final dose at least 14 whole days before you arrive in England. The day you had your final dose does not count as one of the 14 days.
2. Complete the declaration form self-certifying that you are not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight.
Click here to complete declaration form.
Once completed, please print a hard copy for your records and/or download to your phone so that you are able to show this when instructed to by authorities.
3. Download your NHS Covid Pass via the NHS App (different to the NHS Covid App). This will show a QR code which will need to be scanned in order to enter the racecourse and/or other venues in Paris.
4. You must book and pay for a day 2 test before you travel. Make sure you leave enough time for it to be delivered to your address in England. We recommend ordering your test at least two weeks in advance of your travel date to ensure that it arrives in good time for your return home. NHS PCR Tests are not valid and you must use a private test provider for this service.
Please visit this page to find out more about test providers for your Day 2 Test. https://www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider
5. You will be required to fill out a Passenger Locator form before departing France. This will need to be shown at Border Control in France. A booking reference for your Day 2 test will be required as part of the Passenger Locator Form.
6. We advise you to research the various travel insurance options available to you before you travel. Should you show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 whilst in France, you may be required to quarantine/isolate in France which may incur further costs for accommodation and treatment should it be required.
Please check alternative government requirements for other countries such as Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland. These points are based on the government guidelines for England which may differ from your country of residence.
Please take extra care to regularly check the government website for updates to travel restrictions and any changes that may occur in the weeks leading up to your travel date. RacingBreaks.com are not held responsible for any misread information or failure to comply with government regulations.
If you are travelling from Ireland (currently on France’s Green List) please check the local government website for restrictions and requirements.
The UK is currently on France's Amber List and Vice Versa. Please follow the link below to go trough the Amber List Travel Restrictions and Rules on the Government website: