White Turf 2022
06 - 20 February 2022
Attend ‘White Turf’ with RacingBreaks.com. Experiences to St Moritz begin from £2,495pp!
(Racing Breaks Ambassador)
Book with a low £200pp
deposit & with flexible payments
Book your trip with Europe's Largest Racing Travel Company
Experience one of the most iconic races in the world!
White Turf Experiences
Carlton Hotel St Moritz 5* Experience
February 2022 (3 racedays to choose from)
The Carlton Hotel is luxury 5* mountainside hotel overlooking Lake St Moritz. It offers two restaurants, a spa & two pools. Many rooms offer balconies with stunning panoramic views of the mountains.
Example Experience Includes:
Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Zurich (alternative departure airports available)
Onward travel from Zurich to St Moritz via train
Three nights accommodation at the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz
Daily Swiss breakfast buffet
Daily food & beverage credit per person to the value of CHF 100 (approx £75)
Access to the Carlton Spa
Shuttle to Corviglia ski station & 24 hour limousine service in St Moritz
Grandstand Ticket to the racing on Sunday
About White Turf
The White Turf is a unique and exclusive event with various disciplines of racing all taking place in the wonderful winter sunshine, on the frozen lake, among the stunning scenery of the snow-capped mountains of St Moritz. As well as racing, there are delicious food stands, lively music, and a number of exhibition stands for you to browse.
This is a spectacular way to enjoy a glass of Champagne on ice and watch some exciting, hair-raising action from horses and jockeys from all over Europe.
A truly luxurious break for those who enjoy the finer things in life and don’t mind the cold. Come February, there is nowhere better to be than in the magnificent and romantic Alpine surroundings. An experience you will never forget and a must to tick off the list.
Flight to Zurich
- Depart Heathrow on a direct flight to Zurich (alternative departures airports are available).
- Upon arrival you will catch a train from Zurich Airport to St. Moritz, the journey time is roughly 3 hours.
- Once you arrive into St. Moritz you will be collected from the station and transferred to your hotel to check in for the first of three nights accommodation.
To enhance your racing experience you may like to upgrade to a VIP Package. This includes:
- Access to the Lake
- Exclusive access to a VIP Lounge
- Dining area with exquisite starters, main courses and desserts
- Complementary bar (excludes Champagne & Spirits)
- Cigar Lounge
- Direct access to a VIP terrace area at the race track
- VIP betting counters & toilets
Private tables for groups of 8-10, smaller groups will be allocated onto shared tables
£650.00 supplement per person (£750.00 on 20th Feb)